Saturday, May 28, 2011

May in Pics

Well, here I am-- all quiet on the Wenslawski front. Today's due date is coming and going quickly without activity. But, I'm strangely okay with this. I figure now that I've gone this far with child, maybe I'll be able to hold out until June...we'll see. Either way, it's not up to me. God will deliver me in His timing, and again, I don't know why I'm so good with this for now- especially feeling as physically cruddy as I have been. But I'm thankful that He has allowed me to be patient. In the meantime, here's our month so far:


Haddie crawled into the baby bassinet and stayed there "sleeping" for about forty five minutes.










Haddie pretending her dog was a "horsy." This is not overly exciting, but we just love this pic of our girl. She's our little spitfire.










Took the kids to Buchanan Fields last week. It was very exciting when a helicopter landed about a hundred feet from us and the pilot got out and brought all the kids helicopter pins. He also offered to allow us to come back and go into the chopper. The boys were a little nervous because of the noise and wind, so they sought refuge with me. Haddie was not remotely scared and stayed against the fence, riveted. Overall, they were in hog heaven.






The backyard is coming together. Sod was laid with the help of friends and family last week. Lots more to do, but so thankful that we're starting to look a little less 2-0.





















Judah, with one of his fave birthday toys, getting ready to "work" in the yard.











Lydia and Haddie.












More Six Flags...
























Our day at Six Flags tired us all.






































Judah's fourth birthday...he requested ice cream cake, which took me quite a few steps and I was not overly pleased with the outcome. But at least it looked fun!










Judah completed his first year as a Cubbie in Awana. Thanks to the Khaleels for the video because Judah's own parents forgot a camera.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I suppose that 2-0 is code...nevermind.

Mark looks like he loves his toy, as well.

The ice cream cake looks very nice. Good job.

LY, as always,

M