Friday-Monday camping trip at Union Valley (yes, with four children)- CHECK!
Monday pre-fireworks swim party at our house- CHECK!
Monday fireworks- CHECK!
Monday fireworks- CHECK!
Tuesday community group swim party at our house- CHECK!
Wednesday swim party with the cousins and couple of friends at our house- CHECK!
Here are a few pics from the week:
Wednesday swim party with the cousins and couple of friends at our house- CHECK!
Here are a few pics from the week:
Like Haddie, we jumped right in...
Their sweet faces made the eleven o'clock bedtime worth it (barely!)
Judah was taking it all in the whole time we were camping. He was SO sad to leave.
Our big boy
Our little boy
The bald eagles guarding their nest.
Sweet Betty
Betty (and Mama) are ready for a break!
3 comments:
Makes my heart full of praise, adoration and love for a great God, and for the blessing of kids and g'kids. I won't comment on individual pix--because they're all WONDERFUL! (There's that word again.)
LY.
I love that camping pic of Judah's silhouette (sp?)!
SOOOOO cute!!! Betty is so adorable. I can't stand it!!
Post a Comment