I was finally able to load a few pics onto my FB. Though I am not sure which ones loaded because I can't view them from here. But, Mark compressed some and said they were good ones. I'll take his word for it. Blogspot is not letting me load onto it right now. So, sorry about no pics.
Ezra's doing great. We spent a couple of hours at the hospital last night because of a fever. If ever he has a fever, we are instructed to take him in because of his cath and possible infection. But, we came home before they released us because his fever was gone and we thought he was fine. We're so thankful for Ms. You from Holt, who helped us through that little event.
Ezra has gotten to Skype a couple of times and he seems to enjoy people. He attaches easily, though, he does seem to get sad a bit (when he wakes up). I've caught him crying at the window a couple of times repeating what we think is the Korean word for "daddy." And that's been REALLY sad. But we are just praying that God will mend his heart and give him no memory of sadness or being taken from the only family he's known. He is really sweet, though a bit stubborn. I cannot believe how great he is with the catheter, which seems like a completely unpleasant experience.
Alright, done for now. I'm aware that these posts are relatively incoherent, but I can never remember being this tired and feeling like I'm constantly in a fog (feels almost like post-birth:). It is time to go do one more cath and put him to bed. We're going to try sleeping him by himself tonight (he's grown up sleeping next to his foster mom, so we're praying for a good transition). Thanks to everyone for your prayers!
4 comments:
Stubborness must come from Mark's side of the family...the sin side!
Looking so forward to meeting Ezra. I will be the fortunate one who will be at the house when you return on Wednesday. We don't want to overwhelm anyone, so we'll be staying clear for a bit, but it can't be helped that I'll be there watching the kids. Just sayin'.
M
Thanks for the update! We can't wait to meet him!! We love you guys!!!
I know I said this before but I love that you ate able to update your blog from there. We love reading your updates. OK off to look at facebook but I don't think we are friends :p
Post a Comment