Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Happy Birthday, Booper!

My sweet youngest daughter turned one yesterday.  She's definitely not a mover and a shaker, in fact, far behind average, as she doesn't walk and only pulls herself, rather than crawls.  I'm thinking that may be a reflection of her laid-back personality (at least I'm hoping:).  She is a joy to us and I cannot believe it was only a year ago that I had to rudely interrupt Mark's raucous laughter at "Everybody Loves Raymond" to head to the hospital to give birth a short time later to my baby girl.  As the children before her, she brings us so much delight.  I cannot adequately convey to you the desperation of our desire for her (and the others) to know Jesus and walk with Him all the days of their lives.  But I cheerfully subject my desperation to His will for my children, because WHATEVER He has ordained is right!  In the meantime, as keeper of our doll-face, happy birthday my darling!  We love you very much!


No comments: