Thursday, December 2, 2010

Advent Calendar



The kids and I spent much of our day today making ornaments. We started a couple of days later than I intended. But no big deal. We will put an ornament in the calendar for each day of the advent. We made symbols of the Jesse Tree. I am quite pleased with the way they came out. I don't think the picture does them justice. And I have not yet attached the hanging ribbons. But, as soon as I do, I'm sure I could sell these for a lot of dinero!:) Judah sweetly made his own ornaments (lots and lots of versions of a snail). The picture of his don't do them justice, either, as I actually thought he did a good job shaping them without help.

Anyway, I am tired. But it was worth making these fun ornaments with the kids.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The one at the bottom looks like a chicken leg. What is it? A fish?

Good job.

M