Friday, October 19, 2007

Flocky Girls

Here are the requested retreat pics (at least, some of them).


P&W




Thea!


Group shot








Amber is in most of my pics. Hi, Toots (and Christina).









Lisa and a perfect little angel (tee hee).



Thea, Kelley, "Kenny" (is that right, Kaytch?), Amber, Katie, and Amanda











Dewdew, Toots (note the spelling), Allison and Jacqueline

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot tell you how proud--and grateful--that I am of you for putting the retreat together. I know the Lord did it and He--alone--is to be praised. My heart is filled with joy as I see the pix and enjoy the wonder of believers and sisters in Christ enjoying each other. As I look at the pictures, I find myself praying for the girls that God would continue to help them grow in grace and in the knowledge of Christ. May their hearts continue to be drawn to Jesus. Of course, Judah is a doll, as is Natalie and you. ILY. Mom

Anonymous said...

ames, it's kennie. look at dew dew's face in the last pic. silly.